For the first time in the history of Animal Crossing you are in the latest offshoot Animal Crossing: New Leaf mayor. And that brings additional obligations. In our guide we give you assistance to various fields.
Please note that the guide will be gradually supplemented by another - even images are added in a few hours. At the same time, it is impossible to write down everything in a guide as Animal Crossing: New Leaf is incredibly extensive and much is controlled by chance.
The first stepsYou will be welcomed by Olli in a moving train, the first provides you the question, as you say. Give here your name or a nickname, which is supported in the game of your figure. Then you have three possible answers: "Cool, right?", "Pretty, is not it?" And "So I'm not". Selects their answer latter option, you can enter the name again.
Now Olli says: "Yes, yes! As a male name fits perfectly into a genuine guy like you. "Choose you" I think so, too. ", Then it confirms that you want to play a male character. Do you choose, however, "I'm a boy!", Your character is female, however.
Then you will be asked where her outward journey: give here the name of your future city. Also, you will be shown a map of your future city, which is more or less randomly generated. If you do not like, you can let generate new maps again and again.
Then you come already with your train in the city, and are greeted by the inhabitants. The hold confuse you and keep you for the new mayor. Even if you do indicates the opposite: they do not listen to you and insist that you're the new mayor. Well, then we make the game up. First you need to Melinda, your future secretary, go to the town hall, which is marked on your map. Once again, the cities are randomly generated, so we can not comment on positions and Co. at this point.
Note to the planted tree
- 5 days and 5 hours
- 20 days and 20 hours
- 50 days and 50 hours
- 100 days and 100 hours
- 180 days and 180 hours
- 300 days and 300 hours
- 500 days 500 hours - Here the tree is fully grown
Tips and Tricks
Time and Clock
- Gold - Price: 4,000 Bells
- Silver - Price: 3,000 Bells
- Amethyst - Price: 2,000 Bells
- Ruby Red - Price: 2,000 Sternies
- Sapphire Blue - Price: 2,000 Bells
- emerald green - Price: 2,000 Bells
More space for items
- Bucket: Available from rip and drag - 500 Sternies
- With her you dig holes for planting, dig fossils and Co. and can knock against rocks to expose it about crystals
- Fishing rod: Available from rip and drag - 500 Sternies
- Nets : Available from rip and drag - 500 Sternies
- Axe: In The Nursery Available 500-Sternies
- Spin: available only after a shop extension with rip and drag - 500 Sternies
- Stopwatch: available only after a shop extension with rip and drag - 500 Sternies
- Megaphone: available only after a shop extension with rip and drag - 500 Sternies
- Hammer: available only after 10 medals in the island shop
- Silver Scoop: Is obtained after donation of 15 fossils and museum expansion on second floor / advantage: more crystals after hitting a stone
- Silver Fishing Rod: Is obtained after donation of 30 fish and museum expansion on second floor / benefit: fish bite more and faster
- Silver Landing: Is obtained after donation of 30 insects and museum expansion on second floor / Advantage: capture range is greater
- Silver Axe: Available in the island shop for 8 Medals / Function: Holds longer and produces occasional rare patterns in tree stumps
- Silver slingshot: Gets you if you shoot two silver balloons on which the silver spinner is attached / Function: Shoot two shots at once from
- Silver Watering Can: Buy at the nursery mindestens50 flower seeds and then speak with Gerd / Function: is irrigation area greater
- Golden Shovel: Will I, by Gerd from the nursery to buy at least 50 fertilizers / Advantage: Power fertilizers not only more effective but also allows the planting of a gold tree
- Golden fishing rod: Receives, if one of the after each fishing with the host Fishing Tournament speaks / benefit: fish bite much longer and faster
- Golden Nets :: Will I earn, if you by any insect trap with the host of the insect tournament speaks / Advantage: fishing area is considerably larger
- Golden Axe: Will I, by Gerd from the nursery to purchase of at least 50 trees / Function: never goes broke, provides rare patterns in tree stumps and goes faster through
- Golden Spin: Gets you if you shoot / feature three gold balloons: Shoot three shots at once from
- Golden Watering Can: Provides 15 days Long for a perfectly clean city and talk afterwards with Melinda / Function: irrigation area is significantly larger